- Sennheiser Signature Sound powered by the audiophile-inspired 42mm transducer system and aptX Adaptive for the highest resolution audio.
- Customizable sound via built-in equalizer, presets, sound modes, and Sound Personalization for a bespoke audio experience.
- Control the environment with Adaptive Noise Cancellation for immersive music without distractions and Adjustable Transparency Mode to stay in touch with the world around.
- Premium comfort from the lightweight fold-flat design featuring a padded headband and deep cushioned earpads to ensure long-lasting wearing comfort.
- Exceptional battery life with up to 60 hours play back time with fast charging.
- Crystal-clear calls with high quality voice pick-up from the four digital beamforming microphones and automatic wind noise suppression for optimized calls and easier voice assistant access.
- Intuitive smart features (Touch Controls, Smart Pause, Auto On/Off) anticipate your needs and ensure effortless ease of use.
- Streamlined design with premium fabric details elevates the discrete style, and the ultra-slim hard case with a soft fabric cover makes it easy to take anywhere.
Sturdy, stable connection, long lasting battery and good sounding headphones.
I have the earphones two weeks and I would say, they are very good. The sound is very nice and I can change the high, middle and deep Sounds in a App. The touchpad on the right earphone is very easy to use it. They haveca very good sound and they look very beautefull.
I´m quite happy through the week. Battery takes me through days, sound is marvelous, ANC does a great job.
Even if it was refurbished, it looked as nice as on its first day.
The headphone itself would get a 5star review. Everything as expected. Works well.
The refurbishment could have been a tad more thorough. The headphone itself was fine. Looked like brand new. The accessories were all nicely packed. However i d have expected some seal, or refurbishment note.
Additionally the headphone must have been tried out as in the app it still showed a paired device. I would have expected a software reset for a refurbished product.